Spreuk van de Maand

Spreuk van de Maand

vrijdag 3 februari 2012

Postcard Challenge 5

Here you can find last weeks card.

Here we go again, another week flew by...

   For the last time Emily wiggles her toes through the warm sand of the Copacabana beach. Her new friends are about to sail their Botter to France and they invited her to sail along, no cost just help out where needed, probably cleaning the loo and making coffee all day but she doesn’t care. 
Emily feels this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and grabs it with both hands.
She sure will miss this lovely Brazilian beach a lot but part of her missed the idea of a Winter having snow. Broes’  last card from China, talking about freezing temperatures helps her decide on this next adventure. 
And he wants to meet!!!
Emily’s heart is dancing, but how to arrange a rendez-vous while they both skim the globe? 
And should she go pink again? Her hair now matches the beautiful turquoise of the Atlantic Ocean. Oh well, Paris calls and it’s a lot closer to Amsterdam than Rio…


This week I choose to draw my postcard
and highlighted the mill with acrylic paint.


The back reads:

Hello Broes,

I would love to meet you again!
I think it's best when you say when and where.
I'm free to go wherever I want, whenever I want!
For now I've found Wild, Wicked & Wonderful Paris.
I'm dancing in the Moulin Rouge!
Don't you just love life?!

Hugs,
Emily

Like my story? There are lots more at Art and Sole!!!