Spreuk van de Maand

Spreuk van de Maand

vrijdag 20 april 2012

Postcard Challenge 16

Sooo... Friday again...
Time to travel to Romania...
But I gave Broes a break, remember?
He's sending his card from home but it was inspired by the looks of slavic girls.

Broes just found a card from Emily in his mailbox again. A card all the way from Iceland!
He had never been there before and he would've loved to be with her, visiting the 25 waterfalls...
Oh well, being home for a while was very good too.
After 10 days he felt ready to go back to work and he was looking forward to whatever place he would be sent to next...
But first to pick out a lovely card to send to Emily and some calling around to see what was open to rent. He was determined to help her, although she came across quite happy living with her parents for a while. Reading her cards he didn't feel much of her darker moods lately.
Maybe he shouldn't rush things...


New stamp from Gorjuss, stitched by hand and machine, 
made the paper roses with a die, English Rose by Marianne Design.


The back reads:

The house I live in, is the house I was born in!
When my parents where no longer able to live here and take card of the animals and fields it felt only natural to by all this and move 'back home'.
I never really thought about what I wanted or needed and I really like it here, kind of in the middle of nowhere but still only half an hour from the airport.
Sometimes I do think it would be nice to have a family waiting to come home to...
Broes

Don't forget to check out all the other travel stories!
Thanks for all the comments, I really love reading them!!! :)