Spreuk van de Maand

Spreuk van de Maand

vrijdag 2 maart 2012

Postcard Challenge 9

It's Friday! Again!
Is it me or is 2012 in a hurry?
Here you can find last weeks card!

Wales is good to think but soon enough Emily feels bored again, besides she has enough of the grey hills and the soft rain that falls most of the time.
She jumps on a train and it takes her all the way to Switzerland were she finds a job at a little stall renting ski-necessaries with a very handsome German guy. Will her life change for the good again?
It has a little balcony in the back with this breathtaking view and Emily decides she will take a photo and send it to Broes.
After all, he had send her one of the sweetest messages ever, telling her he's truely interested. Not sure how to take that message but he does make getting the mail so much more fun!


Photo borrowed from here!
We had a schoolbreak this week so I took the easy way out, printed it and taped it to a card so it has a nice white edge around which of course will not be seen by my scanner...
I don't want to fall behind, too scared I won't be able to catch up!
Besides Emily is feeling so-so and I didn't want to use lots of colors, the cards have to fit with her moods! :)


The back reads:

Want to know how I'm feeling?
Good, me too!
Confused? Shaken? I don't know how I feel but for now I don't really like walking in my shoes...
At least I do enjoy this marvelous view all day!
Railroad in Switzerland is the best!
So, what have you been up to?
Emily

Don't forget to take a look at all the other cards to be found on Darcy's blog!!! :)