Spreuk van de Maand

Spreuk van de Maand

vrijdag 8 juni 2012

Postcard Challenge 22

Here you can find last weeks card!

Broes was a bit nervous but in hindsight he should have known moving Emily wouldn't be troublesome.
She was perfectly packed and didn't have all that much stuff.
She loved everything about the apartment and seemed to be at ease with the horses and cows in the barn. Even his buddy King, a mixture of unknown dog breads he saved from the animal shelter six years ago liked Emily, which was quite surprising since he didn't like people overall. 
Broes felt good about the decisions he made lately but went traveling with a heavy heart, he just wanted to be with Emily... Better not to show her too much and scare her away, take it easy and let her settle in first!


This week I made a menu in paint and printed it to stick to a card.
Simple but effective! :)
I'm trying very hard to catch up...


The back reads:

No thanks at all, in the end you're helping me out too!
I hope this is the first mail in your new mailbox.
I'm inviting you for dinner. I'll have the table set and hope to see you Saturday around 7pm.
I can't wait to hear how your first week went...
I'm sorry I had to leave you alone so fast!

Broes



Thank you Darcy for another great country!
Go and check out the other travelers!!!
It's fun, I promise! :)